Noopept is a nootropic that maximizes your brainpower.
Who does not want that?
Further, add laser-sharp focus and attention and you will never feel like you have gotten old.
But have you started asking yourself, “Why do I keep forgetting things?”
Well, no matter what your age is, forgetfulness is not always an aging problem.
Good thing we have this Noopept review so you can check how this drug links to several benefits relating to cognitive decline.
What is Noopept?
While the primary function of both drugs is as a cognitive enhancer, Noopept has a different chemical structure and is believed to be 1,000 times more potent than Piracetam.
Aside from improved cognition, the drug may also relieve stress and anxiety, and make you feel good.
Since it is more potent than Piracetam, Noopept is absorbed more quickly so it works faster and lasts longer. It is an efficient brain booster with less undesirable side effects.
Similar to Piracetam, it has anti-anxiety properties. Further studies have also shown that it provides significant neuroprotection making it the most sought after memory-enhancing drug.
Studies have shown that Noopept has fewer side effects compared to Piracetam. Considering further that it is cheaper and requires less dosage than the latter, its introduction to the market seems what everyone is waiting for.
Let’s indulge more.
What is Noopept Good for?
In the past two decades, Noopept has grown in popularity for improving overall cognitive performance. It is used as a treatment for a variety of cognitive disorders that are brought about by brain injuries.
From the time it was introduced in Russia, it has been prescribed for people who have cerebral vascular insufficiency or age-related memory loss. But as time goes by, more and more people are attracted to the brain-boosting effects of Noopept.
ALSO READ: TruBrain Reviews – The Nootropic Drink
Instead of using it for treatment alone, it is now being used to promote memory enhancement, decreased anxiety, and overall well-being.
Adults are also taking the supplement to prevent any symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and other ailments that cause cognitive decline [R].
Effects & Benefits
Noopept is a nootropic that has been around for more than two decades and remains highly recommended for its heightened benefits.
The following shows you the good things about taking the supplement.
- Boost memory. The use of the drug helps in memory consolidation and better recall. Following its development as a treatment for cognitive impairment, its benefits go beyond the processing of information to retrieval. The drug increases the alpha brain waves and the two neurotrophin factors in the hippocampus that are responsible for improved cognitive performance. Aside from improved memory, users may also experience enhanced vision and hearing.
- Remove brain fog. Once the drug takes action in the body, it gives a “cholinosensitizing” effect on the brain. This effect commences when the neuron receptors become more sensitive to the signals that are about to travel to the brain. The neurotransmitter acetylcholine carries the signals that are quickly processed resulting in better cognitive function.
- Enhance mood. Noopept does wonders in improving your fluctuating stress levels. When stress is reduced, your mood is enhanced. The benzodiazepine receptors in the brain are responsible for giving you stressful days. This nootropic prevents it by integrating a metabolite into your brain so you get more relaxed and you get to think more clearly even in stressful situations.
- Increase focus. Noopept may also act as a brain stimulant keeping you alert and focused whenever you need it the most. Evidence shows that it can excite neurons for you to be able to grasp information attentively without having to miss any important detail.
- Help prevent age-related cognitive impairment. Noopept is a smart drug that can help delay brain aging. As we age, the brain cells degenerate causing a decline in memory. This drug has neuroprotective properties that prevent Alzheimer’s disease and keep your brain healthy. The brain cells are protected against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Effective anti-inflammatory. Systemic inflammation in the brain affects cognition. As a result, you will have short-term memory and your verbal proficiency will obviously decline. The neuroprotective properties of the supplement will act as an anti-inflammatory substance, therefore, improving blood flow in the brain. The neurotoxins are inhibited resulting in overall neurological health.
- Reduce anxiety. After animal testing, a clinical study on humans with mild cognitive disorders followed. It showed that patients who were treated twice daily with 10 mg of Noopept had significantly reduced their anxiety. Experienced users also attested to the ability of the drug to relieve their anxiety within a certain time.
One fun fact is that Noopept does not only help alleviate anxiety but as experienced by many, Noopept and alcohol make good combinations for a hangover remedy. This is not primarily promoted as part of the benefits but people are talking about it.
How Does Noopept Work in the Brain?
Noopept stimulates the production of BDNF or brain-derived neurotrophic factor. It is the chemical that assures good health of your overall cognitive function.
The hippocampus is the part of the brain that is targeted by Noopept. The drug preserves and strengthens the damaged neurons and boosts the generation of fresh ones. This mechanism of action prevents the cognitive decline among the elderly protecting them from neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
Noopept improves the alpha brain wave function that helps people remember information, identify patterns, and work on figures.
Noopept can be taken as a pill, in powder form, or via Noopept nasal spray.
Yes, some people are snorting Noopept, too.
A recommended dosage of 10 to 30 mg per day is required for the best results. Spread the dosing throughout the day. There has not been any report of Noopept side effects when taking Noopept before bed so you can also consider taking it during that time.
If you intend to use it for a long time, it is best to take a one month break every 60 days. If you are starting, do mind that if you weigh between 140-200 lbs, the proper Noopept dose is only 10 mg per day. For those who weigh over 200 lbs, you can take 30mg.
You can decide how you distribute the dose throughout the day. But if you are unsure, you may consult your physician for proper administration.
Some people prefer the Noopept sublingual method. It primarily bypasses the enzymes in the stomach and intestines and increases its potency upon reaching the bloodstream and the brain.
When taken in the proper dose, you will experience the Noopept benefits. However, Noopept may cause a few side effects that lead to tolerance when taken in high doses.
You may have headaches, fatigue, and nausea. Other users also reported insomnia. If you have taken a high dosage, drink plenty of water.
Sometimes the side effects are caused by the interactions of other medications taken with Noopept capsules. As a safety precaution and to avoid dangers or toxicity, you may first consult your doctor before using the product.
There have been numerous smart drugs in the market but let’s see what effects Noopept has on its users.
According to VeggieMales
“Pretty simple title. I’ve been taking Noopept for about a week and it seems to have gradually gotten stronger and longer. Is this normal. I started Alpha GPC at the same time as the Noopept. Why do I feel so much better and almost euphoric these last two days?
Daily Stack Caffeine 220mg Theanine 220mg Noopept 12mg Alpha GPC 500-750mg
Usually dose this before breakfast and an hour after lunch (I only do Alpha GPC in morning)”
“I’ve had great results from it, never experienced any type of withdrawal symptoms and have done about 5 cycles (56 days on 4 days off) in the span of a little over a year. The most prominent effects I noticed are mental clarity, emotion/thought control, memory formation & recall, verbal fluency and anxiolytic effects.”
Supplements sometimes react very well when combined with additional nootropics. So here’s a guide on how to create your perfect Noopept stack.
ALSO READ: BrainPill – An In-Depth Review
To get the superkick you need, you can choose from any of these stacking ideas.
Piracetam and Choline
This combination is often referred to as the memory and function stack as it provides a remarkable improvement in cognition, memory, and numbers. Piracetam works on the neurotransmitters and using it boosts the effects that you can get from Noopept. Headache is a mild side effect of taking the drug. To prevent it, take the choline supplement.
Huperzine A and Alpha GPC
Tagged as the communication and focus stack, this combination boosts brain communication effectively. Huperzine A is the most preferred organic nootropics because it improves the acetylcholine activity on the brain. While Alpha GPC is the source of choline that also helps diminish headaches.
Aniracetam, CDP Choline, and Sulbutiamine
This is also called the mood-boosting stack. All these three elevate mood and contain anti-anxiety effects. When taken together it boosts cognition while providing a sense of general well-being. You can also add more kick in this stack by taking caffeine or L-Theanine as part of the combination.
Where to Buy Noopept Powder & Capsules?
Find websites that have Noopept for sale and compare their pricing and customer satisfaction. It is essential that you buy the smart drug from a company with a proven track record like this one. They have independent laboratory testing and have sold many supplements in the market.
You have to make sure that what you are buying and where you are buying from is legitimate even if it means you have to shell out a few extra dollars.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Got any questions? We answer.
Is Noopept Safe?
Yes, it is safe to use alone or along with other supplements as long as it is taken in the correct dose. For long-term use, it is best advised to cycle it by taking a month-long break every 60 days.
How to Take Noopept?
Follow the standard dose of 10 mg twice daily and every after meal. You can increase the dose gradually to 30mg. If taken before bed it might interfere with sleep.
Can You Snort Noopept?
Yes, you can snort Noopept in powder form. However, doing it frequently is bad for your nose so you might as well take the tablet or capsule form.
How Long Does Noopept Last?
It has a half life of around 30-60 minutes and its effect can last up to 3-4 hours. If you have remaining doses for the day, you can take it once you feel the effect wearing off.
How Long Does it Take for Noopept to Kick in?
After ingesting you should feel it after about half an hour. You will become more focused and alert.
Does Noopept Get You High?
No. It does not give a feeling of euphoria or other sorts. The only side effects of high doses are the ones mentioned in this review.
Can You Feel Noopept?
You can feel the effects of Noopept after 30-60 minutes. You should feel more alert, clear-headed, and less anxious.
Noopept has overtaken other smart drugs because of its relatively small dose and cheaper price. It has become a popular supplement to people who wish to increase their mental ability and to those who are consciously preventing themselves from getting neurodegenerative disorders.
Taken alone, it already has tons of benefits and when stacked with other supplements, it does magic. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why it has a growing user base.
The side effects are common and very little compared to other nootropics.
If you are planning to start taking a smart drug or if you are thinking of switching to other supplements, Noopept is worth your pocket.