Aniracetam is a nootropic from the racetam family that improves cognitive function.
Aniracetam is a nootropic from the racetam family that improves cognitive function.
Its fast-acting effect in improving mood and reducing anxiety is often the main reason it has become the smart drug choice of many people.
But is it good?
What does Aniracetam do?
Let's find out more in this review.
What is Aniracetam?
Aniracetam [R] has been a controversial drug ever since it was developed in the 1970s by Hoffman-La Roche pharmaceutical company.
Aniracetam is a nootropic compound, which is also known as an aminotetrahydrofurane. The full name of the substance is 2-pyrrolidone acetamide. Dr. Alexander Shulgin initially developed it in 1972 for use in medical practice.
He later published the recipe to other researchers so that they could create it. An overview of the drug shows its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties endorsed by vendors, a stimulant for mental enhancement that keeps you awake and alert.
It is often described as the synthetic version of caffeine because of its ability to enhance brain function. It is said to improve your memory while maintaining focus and concentration.
Proper scientific evidence is required to attest to its effectiveness. But despite the lack of this, some people still use it as treatment or to help lessen the possibility of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, dementia, and even anxiety and depression [R].
It was developed as a more potent nootropic than Piracetam. These two have a similar chemical structure as other racetams that work primarily to support the production of neurotransmitters.
Aniracetam is a nootropic drug that is used to reduce anxiety, enhance learning and mood. It achieves this by increasing the activity of acetylcholine in the brain by inhibiting its breakdown.
In some studies, Aniracetam has been shown not to have a significant impact on memory and cognition overall.
Aniracetam was discovered in the 1970s as a member of the Racetam family along with other nootropics such as Piracetam. It is fat-soluble so should be taken with food or milk to avoid possible nausea.
There are no known serious side effects if taken at normal doses although drugs that act as Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI) can potentially increase its effects causing central nervous system receptors excitation leading to anxiety, insomnia, headaches, and hypertension among other things.
Researchers are not exactly sure how this drug works to improve mental function. However, they have hypothesized that it may be related to the production of AMPA, a neurotransmitter responsible for improved cognition.
Their study also explained the mechanism of action of nefiracetam and aniracetam on neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nnAChRs).
Aniracetam is known to affect other neurotransmitters in addition to AMPA, including serotonin and dopamine, which may contribute to its effects of improving mood and overall happiness.
What is Aniracetam Used for?
Aniracetam is a nootropic drug that can affect the brain's neurotransmission. It is believed to have a powerful effect on cognitive and affective behavior through various receptors.
Aniracetam is also an anticholinergic and anxiolytic agent, which may help individuals with anxiety and depression.
Aniracetam's stimulant effect is better than caffeine. Aside from an increased focus and concentration, it is used in central nervous system diseases treatment.
Unconfirmed reports also stated that it could reduce anxiety and it works well with people with depression.
People from some European countries can purchase the drug as a treatment for some illnesses. However, it is not legal for sale in the United States.
Aniracetam may support positive moods because it helps increase dopamine levels in the brain's mesolimbic areas.
This area of the brain is known for regulating emotions and rewarding behaviors. Dopamine plays a central role in managing our emotions and moods receptors.
Effects & Benefits
Since Aniracetam is prescribed in some parts of Europe to address specific medical conditions, it has impressive benefits to the central nervous system.
One of the most interesting benefits of this nootropic is that it can be used during times of cognitive decline. People experiencing senile cognitive disorders may experience severe memory loss, tiredness, and loss of concentration.
The supplements provide them with an increased sense of mental clarity, and they feel more energized. It also helps to improve mood, which is necessary for Alzheimer's patients who are struggling with depression.
The nootropic also helps people with ADHD focus on tasks for more extended periods by increasing their attention span and ability to focus on activities they enjoy doing.
This is not just one effect, but rather a whole range of effects that work together to improve cognition for most users. It is also great for improving memory formation because it helps with the recall process.
Another effect seen in most users is feelings of energy and euphoria. This can be attributed to Aniracetam's action on dopamine receptors, which acts as a stimulant to increase motivation levels.
For this reason, many students use it during exams because it gives them an increased sense of taking on any task they wish to accomplish, no matter how difficult or demanding the task may seem at first glance.
The benefits are not just felt by students but also professionals who have grueling work schedules that require them to remain alert and attentive throughout the day. It doesn't cause jitters or restlessness, which are problems associated with many stimulants.
Although further human studies are required to determine its effects, the initial research shows that it can enhance mental functions and reduce anxiety.
Here's more about its benefits.
Aniracetam is a nootropics supplement that provides many benefits to cognitive and affective behavior. One of the main benefits is that it enhances learning and memory. These effects of this supplement make it ideal for students and as a treatment for those who have Alzheimer's disease.
It impacts both short-term and long-term memory in various ways, including enhancing access to stored memories and increasing understanding when reading.
The ability to focus on the present information or to remember details are also improved with Aniracetam.
A study shows that it may also slow down memory loss as a result of senile cognitive disorders. For those who have medical conditions that affect the brain, it helps reverse memory impairment.
There is not enough evidence, though, that it has the same effect on younger people.
The increased levels of acetylcholine and glutamate in the brain assists this brain-boosting function. This chemical round-up makes it more potent than Piracetam.
Aniracetam is one of the most prevalent nootropic compounds currently available on the market. It is widely known for its ability to improve cognition, but what does that mean?
The first area of cognition that Aniracetam improves is attention span. This means that it helps the user pay more attention to details and avoid distractions during their day.
As explained by pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties affected by Aniracetam, the next mental function is learning and memory, which means that it speeds up how quickly you learn new information.
However, this does not apply to information you already know. Aniracetam also enhances your mood and relieves anxiety by stimulating receptors involved in the production of dopamine and serotonin.
You may have guessed from the name that Aniracetam is structurally similar to Piracetam. This similarity allows Aniracetam to cross the blood-brain barrier and affect cognitive and affective behavior function in various ways described above, though usually with less potency than its parent compound.
Users reported they had increased social interactions. This is brought by the combination of dopamine and serotonin that effectively act as anxiety reducers or anxiolytics.
Aniracetam can also relieve anxiety through its effects on the GABA receptors sites, specifically subtype A.
Aniracetam binding to this site enhances GABA inhibition by potentiating chloride ion influx into the neuron at the GABA receptors interface. This lowers membrane potential, inhibiting depolarization of neurons within the brain which therefore prevents neuronal firing.
Aniracetam's anxiolytic properties may be helpful in the treatment of anxiety disorders typically treated using benzodiazepines such as generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
However, there is currently insufficient evidence to support its efficacy or safety profile compared to other treatments for GAD, anxiety, or CNS disorders more broadly.
Further high-quality clinical trials are required to prove its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties before suggesting that Aniracetam may be an effective treatment for anxiety.
Taking the drug provides the benefit of emotional balance that potentially helps people fight depression. The product lessens stress and brain dysfunction caused by aging.
It can be a result of increased actions of acetylcholine and dopamine in the brain.
Animal models have indicated that Aniracetam reduces locomotor sensitization in response to cocaine administration and reduces behaviors associated with withdrawal from morphine, amphetamine, or methamphetamine misuse. Humans might display the same reactions.
It has been shown to reduce depression caused by chronic stress or drug dependency in mice, suggesting it could be used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder, depression associated with chronic methamphetamine use, and neurodegeneration caused by HIV-1.
In a study conducted in the 1990s, patients with mild Alzheimer's disease or other senile cognitive disorders were used treatment, and they gained the Aniracetam benefits. In a more prolonged supplementation, patients showed improved cognition and mood.
Aniracetam's anxiolytic effects may also be helpful as a treatment for humans with neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease and dementia, where depression is common.
However, given the lack of high-quality studies on its safety and efficacy in humans, it cannot be suggested to be a treatment for neurodegeneration or other psychiatric conditions at this time.
Further research into safety and dosing indications is needed before Aniracetam can be suggested as a treatment for any condition outside of those already approved by current clinical guidelines.
Recovers brain damage
With the proper Aniracetam dosage, the drug is a potential supplement for those who have brain damage. It was shown to restore neural pathways caused by blockage of brain blood flow.
Although there has been evidence of positive benefits, it's still prohibited in the US. There have to be enough human studies before the drug can be sold on the market.
Aniracetam was tested on rats' ability to survive hypoxia (lack of oxygen).
Rats that received Aniracetam showed little or no brain damage, whereas the healthy control group died during or shortly after exposure to low oxygen conditions.
Another study involving epileptic patients found better results for those who had gotten aniracetam treatment rather than taking no prescription at all.
People can only rely on reviews for the possible benefits and side effects of this nootropic.
How Does It Work in the Brain?
It is a fat-soluble compound and has to be taken after meals. Before being transported in the different parts of the body through various receptors, it is metabolized in the liver.
Once in the brain, it performs acts that are connected to cognitive functions. It helps release dopamine through the AMPA and glutamate receptors.
It increases glutamate stimulation as it binds with other glutamate receptors like kainate receptors.
Like most nootropics, the Aniracetam effects are often brought by the increased acetylcholine transmission. This leads to improved learning and enhanced memory.
Aniracetam is an extract of the racetam family. The section has been shown to prevent brain injury caused by a lack of blood flow.
The extract also has some effects on the brain that are not well understood. Aniracetam appears to increase attention and memory in healthy adults, while its impact on patients with cognitive issues is unclear.
It is still unclear how Aniracetam works in the brain after ingestion. Still, it is known that it crosses the blood-brain barrier more efficiently than other racetams like Piracetam or oxiracetam.
Scientists believe this property may be responsible for the extra boost in Aniracetam's cognitive and affective behavior function.
Dosage of Aniracetam
Continued Aniracetam over time will eventually lead to tolerance, so it is best not to take this supplement daily.
One reviewer who had used the supplement felt that it improved their concentration, but they also discussed how Aniracetam made them feel restless and jittery.
Another reviewer said that while some side effects made taking Aniracetam difficult, it helped to keep their mood elevated.
Some users find that this supplement is not easy to use long-term because tolerance quickly builds up, requiring them to take larger doses for the same effect.
However, others state that they can use this nootropic daily without experiencing any decline in efficacy over time.
If you purchase your Aniracetam from a quality supplier like Nootropics Depot, you will receive a full one-year warranty on most batches.
This means if there is something wrong with your order of Aniracetam, you can send it back within an entire year for a full refund or replacement at your discretion.
Here's the recommended dosage for each Aniracetam form.
One of the most significant dosages of Aniracetam is 500 milligrams. This is the dosage that has proved to be most efficient, unlike other cognitive enhancers.
Dosages of more than 1,500 milligrams per day have been linked to specific side effects, including insomnia and irritability.
If you are a first-time user, it is best not to take aniracetam powder in a high dose until you know how your body will react. It's also important not to take too much aniracetam powder in a single dose because this can have adverse effects on how you feel.
Also, pay careful attention to any indirect and direct effects that you may experience while taking this supplement, as these could worsen over time if you continue to use it.
Aniracetam is a nootropic that has been shown to improve learning and alleviate anxiety. It is part of the racetam family but is more potent than Piracetam, oxiracetam, and pramiracetam.
The recommended dosage for Aniracetam is between 500mg - 1500mg per day because dosages vary depending on your desired outcomes and tolerances with nootropics.
Furthermore, since Aniracetam has anxiolytic effects, it may be beneficial to take one in the morning when anxiety levels are highest, making you more productive.
How to Take Aniracetam
Aniracetam can be taken in pill, capsule, or powder form, and the above dosage should be followed accordingly. For starting purposes, it is advisable to begin with 750mg per day split into three doses of 250mg for the day.
Dosage should increase gradually by stacking (combining) more significant amounts each week until benefits and treatment are achieved. Side effects may include restlessness, headaches, and irritability, but these will subside as an individual's system adjusts to supplementation.
If side effects persist for long periods or become severe, patients should reduce dosage immediately or consult a physician about alternatives.
The maximum dose is 1500mg per day divided equally among five separate days throughout the week. Moderate caffeine intake (1-2 cups of coffee per day) may increase the effectiveness of supplementation.
However, it is advisable to reduce caffeine intake one week before beginning supplementation not to overstimulate neurotransmitter activity.
The dosage of Aniracetam is dependent on the number of capsules that are taken. This dosage is usually between 500-1000 milligrams per day.
When using cognitive enhancers benefits, the aniracetam dosage is 750mg to 1500mg, once every four hours.
It can be taken with or without food, but it's always best to take the drug with a drink to avoid any adverse reactions to the stomach.
For those who don't like the taste of Aniracetam, many users have reported that they prefer taking it in capsule form instead since the taste is less noticeable this way (although this isn't always true).
Tolerance can build up quickly when you're consuming any supplement daily, so try to avoid taking Aniracetam every day if you plan on using it over several consecutive days.
That will make sure you don't develop a resistance to its effects too quickly.
Always wear a medical mask during ingestion or exercise because it's a shiny light-sensitive powder material that can make breathing difficult if inhaled.
Further research is required to identify the right Aniracetam dose. However, in scientific studies, 1000 to 1500 mg per day is administered to the patients after meals.
Aniracetam capsule is available in doses of 750mg, 1000mg, and 1500mg.
As a beginner, you must take 750mg first with a meal or milk.
Gradually, depending on your body's response, you may increase the dosage to as high as 1500mg per day.
You should take it about 1 hour before training. If taken after a meal, it will be absorbed more quickly and thus give quicker effects.
Take Aniracetam one time a day or two times a day alternatively. Taking it every day for an extended period is unnecessary, either as a treatment or short-term goal.
Therefore, just taking 1000mg once in 7-10 days is enough for achieving incredible effects with this nootropic drug.
The patients with cognitive impairment are the ones being given the maximum 1500 dose per day. It can be taken in powder or tablet form.
Studies are also being conducted if the drug would have more positive effects and fewer side effects or more indirect and direct effects when taken intravenously.
It is still best to speak to your doctor to know how much Aniracetam to take.
Side Effects & Dangers
The nootropic is not yet FDA-approved. More human studies are also required to provide proper medical advice regarding dosage and administration.
The effects may differ from one individual to another. It was studied in research that age, weight, and height also matter in identifying the effects of Aniracetam.
Although side effects are rare when you take the proper dosage for your body type, it's important to monitor yourself while taking this supplement or any other drugs or any other for that matter. Some reported side effects of stacking Aniracetam include:
- Headaches. For some users, headaches are inevitable, especially if they don't drink enough water throughout the day while using this stack or any other combination of drugs to improve brain function. Drinking at least eight glasses during the day will help prevent headaches caused by dehydration, so it's a good idea to drink at least two glasses before taking your nootropic.
- Nausea. Diarrhea and an upset stomach are some of the symptoms of too much aniracetam dosage in your system. Make sure you start with a small dose first or split your usual dosage into two equal parts and take one in the morning and another in the afternoon to ease yourself into this supplement gradually. Taking drugs like these should be handled carefully to prevent possible health risks, especially if you're already on prescription treatment.
- Dizziness. If you notice any sudden changes in your vision when taking this supplement, such as blurred or double vision, stop taking it immediately and consult your physician for proper guidance. Some people may also feel dizzy or become nauseous, so be sure to take these nootropics in moderate amounts if you don't want to deal with these side effects.
While the drug is being studied as a treatment to reduce anxiety, ironically, users may experience anxiety as one of the side effects of Aniracetam.
Despite being illegal for sale in some countries, people can still purchase and use the nootropic for their personal use.
Here's what they have to say.
According to silverhydra:
"Ani is also my racetam of choice (only one I've liked, although I have not used nefi or pira yet), and mostly it is because it seems to be a combination of a social anxiolytic and 'silver tongue granter' (not really a silver tongue, but words come easier) which are two cognitive realms I usually suck at. Now that you mention awareness I guess that goes up as well, never really examined it..."
According to nachos 420:
"yeah Aniracetam is great. used it on and off for years. Sounds like we have a very similar response to it. (crazy dreams, lucidity, mood)
The perception enhancing effects are my favorite. Everything becomes so warm, extra 3d and beautiful looking and music has much more depth and texture. It's actually a pretty strong effect which seems to get stronger if you take it consecutively
it also seems to help me tolerate repetitive/boring tasks very well and banishes negative thoughts/feelings."
The use of nootropics often leads to a decrease in choline. Choline is a precursor of acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter that is responsible for the sending of signals to the brain.
To avoid dangers such as this, people stack it with other supplements or drugs
The use of nootropics often leads to a decrease in choline. Choline is a precursor of acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter that is responsible for the sending of signals to the brain.
To avoid dangers such as this, people stack it with other supplements like Alpha GPC or Citicoline for better results.
Aniracetam works well with nootropics like Piracetam and Choline. However, for maximum effect, you must take at least 500mg of choline daily.
This will prevent dangerous side effects caused by reduced acetylcholine levels in your body, avoiding any treatment.
Aniracetam is a fat-soluble supplement, which means it can be stored by the body and released as needed.
When taken alone, this nootropic works fine to provide all the benefits mentioned above. However, stacking Aniracetam with other supplements creates even better effects.
The benefits of stacking Aniracetam with other nootropic supplements include:
- Memory enhancement. This is one of the well-known effects of taking Aniracetam for memory. When taken alone, it can boost your memory by up to 30%, but combined with other brain boosters like Lion's Mane mushroom extract. This number may increase to 50%.
- Increased cognitive function and focus on tasks at hand. The use of multiple supplements allows you to experience better results in terms of learning and memory, such as multitasking and concentrating on a single task for prolonged periods. It enhances motivation and increases the drive to finish all tasks on time. If you are constantly feeling lazy or unmotivated to work, stacking Aniracetam with phenylpiracetam may be the right combo for you.
- Increased learning capacity. Aniracetam enhances your ability to absorb new information by up to 40%. To improve your learning and memory capacity, stack it with other nootropics like Noopept and bacopa monnieri extract.
There are many benefits of taking Aniracetam alone or in combination with other supplements. The most important thing is that you know the correct dosage that fits your body's needs.
Here are the most popular stacks.
Aniracetam and Choline
Choline is naturally found in our diet. Aniracetam with highly bioavailable choline like Alpha GPC ensures that there is enough precursor to acetylcholine.
Some benefits of stacking Aniracetam with choline include:
- Improved memory. When you take the correct dosage of both supplements, your memory recall will be better than usual. You can remember things that happened yesterday or even last year easier than ever before.
- Better focus and attention span. Since Aniracetam increases acetylcholine levels in your brain, it makes sense to stack it with a good source of choline for maximum concentration and improved memory abilities. It also helps balance out mood swings caused by excessive stress so you can concentrate all your mental powers on the tasks at hand without worrying about anything else.
- Better multitasking ability. The job market, especially in highly competitive fields like medical research, requires employees capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks. This supplement can help you achieve your daily goals without sacrificing quality.
Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam
This aniracetam stack is not for new users. This complex stack has been advised to be used if you have experience using the other two racetams.
Taking it with the other two racetams increases the chance of experiencing the potential benefits of each supplement.
Some benefits of stacking Aniracetam with oxiracetam and Piracetam include:
- Enhanced ability to focus on a single task at hand. The correct dosage of nootropics will give you the drive to get things done more effectively than usual. There is less procrastination and hesitation, so you can finish your work in time without stressing yourself out too much.
- Better verbal fluency. Suppose English is not your first language, or you have a tendency to become tongue-tied when trying to express your ideas during presentations or even casual conversations. In that case, this stack may improve your communication skills by boosting blood flow in the brain. Your thoughts will be more precise, allowing words to come out easier and fluent.
- Better mood. You won't be as irritable as usual because nootropics improve balance in neurotransmitters and hormones throughout the brain. You will become calmer and more approachable, especially when you are feeling overwhelmed by stress and anxiety.
Aniracetam and Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is a preformulated nootropic blend. This stack boosts mental performance and improves mood more efficiently than using Aniracetam alone.
Some benefits of stacking Aniracetam with Mind Lab Pro include:
- Enhanced memory. Aniracetam and Mind Lab Pro increase acetylcholine levels in the brain, boosting focus, attention span, and learning. It also improves mental energy to allow you to study or finish projects at work more effectively without feeling sluggish or tired.
- Lasting effects throughout the day. You will notice that taking this stack regularly will give you lasting effects even long after your usual bedtime—aside from better sleep quality, of course. Your focus and attention span will be sharper even when imbalanced, so it's best to take them early in the day to avoid insomnia.
Aniracetam and Noopept
Some benefits of stacking Aniracetam with noopept include:
- Improved cognition. When taken together, these supplements can boost your memory recall by up to 20%. It also increases attention span, allowing you to focus on tasks at hand without forgetting essential things. Some users even experience better sensory perception such as taste, vision, hearing, and touch after taking this stack regularly for a few weeks or months.
- Improved learning capacity. Your ability to absorb information with ease improves when taking nootropics like Aniracetam and noopept. It can boost your cognitive functions such as memory, focus, and attention span with continued use.
Aniracetam and Alpha Brain
Some benefits of stacking Aniracetam with Alpha Brain include:
- Enhancing memory. Aniracetam improves focus, comprehension, learning, and memory capacity, which allows for better memory recall—and the brain does the same thing. It also keeps you sharp and alert to handle multiple mental tasks throughout the day.
- Promoting better sleep. This is a good stack for those who have trouble sleeping, especially if they often find themselves waking up in the middle of their sleep or struggling with insomnia. Using this combination as directed reduces stress and anxiety, the leading cause of sleeping problems, thus improving your quality of sleep, memory retention, and learning capacity.
Aniracetam and Nootrobrain
Some benefits of stacking Aniracetam with NootroBrain include:
- Improved memory ability. Aniracetam increases acetylcholine production in the brain, which happens to be a precursor for the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine impacts your learning and memory capacity and executive function, so this is beneficial for those who have ADHD as it can help them focus better—especially when paired with NooTroBrain's other ingredients that also help improve focus.
- Better overall mental health. As you take these supplements regularly, you'll notice that it boosts both mood and alertness at the same time. Those who struggle with bipolar disorder often benefit from this stack because of these effects. Aniracetam also reduces anxiety and stress, which is especially helpful for those who have trouble staying calm and in control during specific situations.
Aniracetam and Phenylpiracetam
Some benefits of stacking Aniracetam with phenylpiracetam include:
- Enhanced logical reasoning. Aniracetam helps boost your ability to think logically by stimulating acetylcholine production in the brain. It also increases dopamine which further improves the neurotransmitter's neuroplasticity effect on your mind—that means it can help train your brain to develop new patterns for better logic skills so you'll be able to analyze various situations with ease.
- Improved learning capacity. This is one of the main reasons why students take this stack. They use it specifically before exams because its effects allow them to remember more terms, formulas, theories, and concepts than they usually do. It also helps improve memory recall, so any information you read or heard can be easily recalled during exams.
- Better mood and focus. Students who use this stack often say that it makes them feel more relaxed and less stressed, making studying a lot easier because they don't get distracted by different things around them. Aniracetam boosts concentration and focus, which is essential for memorization and logical reasoning skills, allowing students to process all the information they learn much faster.
Aniracetam is a member of the racetam family of nootropics, all derived from Piracetam. However, they have different effects on users—and their effects also vary depending on your brain chemistry.
Aniracetam is one of the more potent members of this family. Still, some people don't respond well to it due to chemical imbalances that cause anxiety or discomfort while taking it.
Not everyone reacts well to supplement stacks with Aniracetam because some brains are already saturated with acetylcholine—an organic molecule that's involved in learning and memory as well as other critical cognitive functions—thus not need more of it.
Those who don't metabolize choline well may sometimes experience headaches and nausea when taking Aniracetam as side effects, which is why Mind Lab Pro stacks with Alpha GPC instead of regular choline bitartrate.
Where to Buy Aniracetam Capsules & Powder?
Some countries in Europe have regulated the use of the drug. People can only buy when they have a doctor's prescription.
It is not FDA-approved in the US, but people can search for Aniracetam for sale online. They can get the product from reputable websites that sell a wide range of nootropics.
Since Aniracetam is one of the more popular nootropic supplements available, there are many places online where you can purchase it.
However, not all of them are safe to buy from, so exercise extreme caution when searching for merchants to buy your supplements from.
Always make sure that any merchant you're considering buying from has an excellent reputation and guarantees quality products.
An example of a website is this one. It has been known as a go-to website when it comes to supplements like Aniracetam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have questions in mind, you may find the answer here.
How Does Aniracetam Make You Feel?
It can make you feel sociable, and it can lift your mood. It also makes it easier for you to process and recall information.
Some consider Aniracetam the best racetam for generating a "racetam-like" effect due to its high concentration of effects on memory enhancement and learning, but with little to no side effects.
It's also been called one of the safest nootropics available without any long-term adverse side effects.
Aniracetam is unique because it enhances communication between different areas of your brain responsible for processing different types of information, which helps you understand something more intuitively.
How Long Does it Take for It to Kick In?
Users reported feeling the effect after 30-45 minutes of taking it. The Aniracetam half-life is up to 2.5 hours. It is relatively short compared to other racetams that usually last a day.
Aniracetam is considered one of the more potent members of the racetam family, but even then, it still takes about two hours before you'll begin to feel its effects.
You can expect to start noticing that your ability to focus will be improved after just 30 minutes of taking Aniracetam which would be around the time when its concentration in your bloodstream has reached peak levels.
Is It Safe?
Most complications are a result of overdosage. So taking in a recommended dose should not pose any harm to the user.
Aniracetam is one of the most well-researched nootropics available on humans. There are few side effects reported by users, with most side effects being mild if they occur.
Side effects experienced are usually only when doses were too high or when the user took it with other supplements with similar effects.
Is Aniracetam a Stimulant?
Yes, although its effects are said to be better than caffeine.
Aniracetam works as a nootropic by increasing the user's learning without adverse stimulant side effects.
Aniracetam is considered one of the safest nootropics available, making it widely sought after by those trying to improve their brain function with minimal risk involved.
Users have reported that taking Aniracetam for extended periods does not cause tolerance build-up making it safe to use regularly. Many users claim that taking Aniracetam enhances both mental and physical performance over consistent long-term usage.
How Long Does It Last (Half-Life)?
Aniracetam's half-life is 1.5 hours. However, it takes about two hours for its efficacy to begin to take hold.
One of the benefits of Aniracetam is that, unlike other racetams, there's no real "crash" after the effects wear off, so you don't have to worry about getting a headache or feeling spacey when it wears off.
You can expect your concentration and memory to be back up to par within a couple of hours.
How Much Aniracetam to Take Daily?
The safe daily dosage of Aniracetam for healthy adults is about 1500mg, with a maximum limit of up to 3000mg.
You should always stick with the lowest effective dose and only increase your dosage gradually as needed since any racetam can cause some side effects if taken in too high of a quantity at once.
What Does Aniracetam Taste Like?
Even though plenty of racetams are known for their bitter taste, Aniracetam has one of the more palatable tastes among them.
Out of all the racetams, it's considered middle ground compared with other standard selections, including Piracetam and oxiracetam.
People can't help but rave about Aniracetam because of its fast-acting effect. Although more profound research is still needed to ensure that users get the benefits it poses like treatment for certain diseases, it is still one of the choices when looking for a racetam.
It has low side effects and almost immediately sharpens comprehension, especially when stacked with other nootropics.