If you want an improved focus, enhanced long-term memory, and reduced fatigue, then you must read this Sulbutiamine review.
It turns out that this nootropic known as Arcalion not only boosts your cognitive ability but also helps you gain physical energy that you’ve lost.
Read to find out more.
What is Sulbutiamine?
Sulbutiamine [R] was developed by Japanese scientists to treat thiamine deficiency. It is synthetically produced by binding two vitamin b1 molecules called thiamine. Its brand names are Arcalion, Enerion, Bisibuthiamine, and Youvitan.
According to a study, this supplement increases the thiamine levels in the brain. The lack of thiamine poses health risks such as Beriberi.
Compared to thiamine, Sulbutiamine is more fat-soluble. It can pass to the brain easier hence providing a mild stimulant effect.
Sulbutiamine capsules protect the brain and alleviate depression. Studies have shown that it can also reduce fatigue and stimulate digestion.
What is Sulbutiamine Used for?
Thiamine deficiency leads to serious health risks. It can cause the central nervous system disorder called Beriberi.
Insufficient vitamin B1 in the brain cannot be supplemented with thiamine supplements alone.
Sulbutiamine was created to help supply the brain with enough thiamine. Its bioavailability makes it a better replacement to thiamine supplements.
Research showed that athletes can use the vitamin as it helps improve their athletic performance. It also deals with chronic fatigue and improves focus.
Benefits & Effects
If you feel weak because of fatigue, this may be the right supplement for you. Apart from that, it has more benefits than what it is created for.
Here are the things you can get from taking it.
- Helps improve mood. One of the benefits of Sulbutiamine is that it makes you feel energetic. Your mood improves, you are more composed and you have a clearer head.
- Better than coffee. If you need a stimulant to fight chronic fatigue, Sulbutiamine is a better option than coffee. In research, patients who were given a daily 600 mg of the pill had less fatigue.
- Memory enhancer. Choline aids in the memory function. The lack of it will result in poor long-term memory. Scientists studied if it can help increase the level of choline. The clinical study showed information that there was an increased choline activity in the brain providing better memory retention [R].
- Replenishes physical energy. It was found out that the anabolic steroids taken by some athletes contain Sulbutiamine. The intention was to boost their physical energy and improve their performance in the game with its mild stimulating properties.
- Treats erectile dysfunction. Men who are suffering from psychogenic erectile dysfunction can benefit from taking this. Those who cannot maintain an erection because of psychological factors may try this compound for treating ED.
- Protects the brain. The high level of thiamine helps increase focus and energy. It protects the brain from inflammation and helps optimize cognitive function for better memory. It can also increase the dopamine levels in the brain for better decision-making.
- Defend against anxiety. Most Sulbutiamine reviews say that it helps fight stress. A lot of information states that a sufficient level of thiamine can direct the body to withstand stress. An improved mood is a defense to prevent anxiety and depression.
- Prevent nerve damage. A study was conducted among patients who have diabetes. They were treated daily with 400 mg of Sulbutiamine and on the 6th week, their nerve and muscle function significantly improved.
How Does Sulbutiamine Work in the Brain?
Improved memory and reduced feelings of weakness are some of Sulbutiamine's effects.
How does it happen?
Sulbutiamine crosses the blood-brain barrier and increases the levels of thiamine pyrophosphate (TTP).
TTP forms part of the citric acid cycle that breaks fatty acids, amino acids, and monosaccharides into smaller molecules.
The cycle provides the building blocks necessary to produce brain cells that affect memory formation.
Low levels of TTP may show symptoms of Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome that include memory loss, vision changes, confusion, and loss of muscle coordination that can lead to coma and death.
The production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and the synthesis of myelin is another benefit of sufficient vitamin b1. These chemicals ensure that neurons can carry information that conducts signals for receptive brain functions.
If taken properly, it can help fight age-related cognitive decline. A study recommended taking 400 mg to 1,000 mg daily for the best results.
According to some information, consider taking Sulbutiamine in the morning and in small amounts first.
Medical specialists advised the patients that a dose may intercept sleep at night because of its mild stimulant effect.
You might try starting with a low dose first and see how your body reacts to it.
You may also cycle the drug administration to prevent the usual problem of tolerance as one of the side effects. You can take it straight for 5 days then have 2 days off.
The effects of Sulbutiamine on cognitive function are remarkable but are there any side effects when you use the product?
Medical experts vouch for its safety. The food and drug administration may still look into the ingredients to ensure that research results are safe and effective.
Side effects are rare because it is non-toxic. The patient may experience skin rashes and eczema-like outbreaks if taken in a higher dosage without medical advice.
Those who have drug addiction tendencies must be cautious in the use of Sulbutiamine because it can be addictive and may cause euphoria in high doses.
Other side effects may also be a combination of headache, nausea, diarrhea, tremor, and drowsiness.
It is best to seek medical advice and read a lot of information before trying this out.
Here are some reviews from Redditors after using the supplement.
According to QwertyCrusader:
“It's one of the nootropics that I can actually feel working. It's stimulating and appears to help me focus my thoughts and gives me an edge in social situations.
I use it on an as needed basis, never really dosing past 150-200mg.”
According to feltsandwich:
“I take it only occasionally. The only clear effect seems to be a reduction in the normal expected fatigue when exerting myself. For example, if I'm walking up a steep hill or stairs following administration of sulbutiamine, the resistance and fatigue I feel in my leg muscles is diminished. While it doesn't provide energy like a stimulant, this effect promotes and supports vigorous exercise.
I have found it ineffective at increasing sociability, and it doesn't seem to have an effect on mood.”
Sulbutiamine improves adult cognition. Research showed that the pill can boost thiamine production for better mental processes.
It stacks very well with Piracetam and Aniracetam. Others experience profound results while taking it with B-complex.
Alpha GPC is another nootropic that you can use with arcalion as it contributes to the synthesis of acetylcholine.
Where to Buy Sulbutiamine Powder & Capsules?
Sulbutiamine is a prescription drug in some countries. To countries who can sell this over-the-counter, you can find it on reliable online vendors.
For those who want to try it, you can buy Sulbutiamine online. The best website to buy the supplement is this one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are the answers to your questions.
How to Take It?
It is advised to take 400 mg to 1,000 mg Sulbutiamine every day preferably in the morning for the best results.
If you intend to take it for extended periods, you can do it in a cycle of 5 days straight then 2 days off.
How Long Does It Last?
After ingestion, Sulbutiamine only takes about an hour or two to experience the effect of the pill. Once in the body, it has the elimination half-life of 5 hours.
Is Sulbutiamine a Stimulant?
It helps increase the levels of thiamine and dopamine in the brain. It helps fight fatigue and improves mood. So, it is a stimulant.
What Does It Feel Like?
After taking Sulbutiamine, you feel energized as it recovers the physical energy that you lost. You get the effect of coffee without the caffeine.
However, side effects may be experienced such as headaches, nausea, and diarrhea. A higher dosage may result in skin rashes and mild agitation.
Is It Safe?
Sulbutiamine has non-toxic content so it is safe and effective for the treatment of thiamine deficiency among people.
How Long Does It Take to Kick in?
Once absorbed, it usually takes 1 to 2 hours before you feel the effects. Its half-life is 4 to 5 hours.
Sulbutiamine provides many benefits like enhanced memory, reduced fatigue, and improved mood. It also treats human conditions associated with thiamine deficiency.
One important factor is, even if it is synthetically made, it is safe.