Phenylpiracetam should be the first word that comes to mind if you are looking for nootropics to help boost your focus and endurance to tackle mental challenges.
Or if you want to improve your energy levels for better physical performance in sports.
Read this Phenylpiracetam review to learn more about the correct dosage, how to use it, how to stack it up, and much more!
What Is Phenylpiracetam?
Phenylpiracetam [R] is a new cognitive enhancing drug of the racetam family with the chemical structure 2-oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin 1 yl acetamide. It boosts your memory, cognitive roles and improves your physical strength [R].
The product is sold under the Russian brand names Phenotropil and Carphedon.
This nootropic is 30-60 times stronger than its derivative drug Piracetam and is rather popular amongst nootropics users. Besides, there is additional evidence that the tablets can help in the reduction of anxiety symptoms.
Phenylpiracetam is technically legal to use without a prescription. However, not FDA-approved for any specific medical form other than science research.
|Effects||Stress relief, brain protection, improved attention and focus, prevent convulsions|
|Potential Side Effects||Headache, irritability, fogging, insomnia, depression|
|Common Dosage||100 - 200 mg daily|
|Content||30 capsules x 100 mg|
|Money Back Guarantee||30 days|
|Best Vendor||Click Here ›|
What Is The Use Of Phenylpiracetam?
Phenylpiracetam is a natural supplementation that increases your brainpower.
It is a cognitive enhancer that affects how the body works to keep the brain and mind healthy. It is one of the newer options out there to help people improve their memory and learning skills.
Some of these substances are not always healthy. However, if you want to give it a try, you can now do so with Phenylpiracetam.
Phenylpiracetam acts as a psychostimulant like Adderall to make you more alert but calm.
Like Piracetam, Phenylpiracetam helps with anxiety and depression disorders by lifting your mood and calming you down.
Clinical trials and research have also proven that the product increases stamina, motivation, and desire and that it is more potent than amphetamines at increasing operant behavior. It also helps treat cognitive decline due to a brain injury.
Benefits & Effects
Phenylpiracetam's effectiveness is similar to Piracetam, the first nootropic that was discovered to affect the brain. It was initially found in the 1960s by a team of Russian scientists.
The effects are as follows.
- Stress relief: Short-term stress can lead to a lack of creativity and sharpness but can hamper your health if not treated in time. The drug helps here by optimizing neural transmissions and, in the process, reducing stress and anxiety.
- Improves mobility and motor function: The supplement can help keep the brainpower and body coordinated even when the brain is tired. It, in turn, enhances motor functioning, coordination, locomotor activity, brain function, and mobility.
- Brain protection: Phenylpiracetam capsules protect the vital brain and nerve system's nerves and neurotransmitters. In the process, it thwarts degenerative mental conditions and makes the mind more resilient and anti-amnesic.
- Better memory: Its neuroprotective capacity affects memory retention improvement, prevents amnesia and helps provide immediate access to stored information.
- Improved attention and focus: Phenylpiracetam sets the brain and body for improved cognition, focus, and awareness.
- Prevents convulsions: Studies and animal research references have proven that the drug helps treat convulsions and all types of seizures and epilepsy. It can reduce paresis or the loss of voluntary motor control and improve conditions where coordination is lost.
- Induces weight loss: Preliminary examination proves that Phenylpiracetam can help treat hyperglycemias by helping you stop gaining weight and improve your well-being.
How Does Phenylpiracetam Work In The Brain?
Phenylpiracetam is based on Piracetam but attached with a phenyl group, which improves its absorption. The phenyl derivative also exhibits the following efficacy, with minimal adverse effects:
- Increasing the number of serotonin, GABA, and dopamine receptors help balance mood and has anti-anxiety effects.
- Activating NMDA and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors responsible for improving cognitive abilities like memory.
- Inhibiting dopamine reuptake transporters to increase the brain's dopamine levels resulting in an improvement in mood and motivation.
- Producing the growth protein brain-derived neurotrophic factors which promote the production of brain cells
- Selectively reducing activation of brain cells that control movement to reduce seizures hypothetically.
- Improving the brain's alpha-and beta-wave activity that's associated with cognitive processes like alertness and mental coordination
Dosage and Side Effects
Phenylpiracetam comes in powder and capsule form designed for oral intake and sometimes stacked with other daily supplements. The typical quantity is about 100 to 200 mg, at a maximum of 3 times a day.
Researchers suggest starting with a conservative Phenyl piracetam measure based on animals and human studies and building up from there. Patients report a quick tolerance to the drug, which is why it's better to be taken occasionally and not every day.
Like with Piracetam and any other nootropics in the Racetam family, there are few Phenylpiracetam side effects. These are usually because of interactions with medications or other nootropics. Knowing its dangers can protect you from possible harm.
At high doses or with bad supplement stacks or mixture, you may experience:
- Excessive anger
- Emotional instability
The complaints are minimal and typical with people who take it regularly and for a prolonged period. It is always better to consult your doctor for proper medical advice before starting any supplement.
You can better understand how Phenylpiracetam works for cognitive enhancement if you take a look at the reported experiences of Reddit users:
"Ido n'tKnowButchy Instd" reported:
"The best way to take Phenyl Piracetam would be on a cycle, maybe a few days a week, then a week or two layoffs. Stack it with Alpha GPC, Sulbutiamine, or another Nootropic/Racetam. Phenylpiracetam is equally as effective if it is only used on an as-needed basis, to help study for an important test or when you want a very focused and intense workout."
"Today, I took 150 mg of Phenylpiracetam with a 100 mg/200 mg caffeine/theanine capsule, and I can't say what I'm feeling right now is a placebo. Sort of like a Vyvanse lite without the robotic emotion dulling. Definitely enjoying this combo since it's making my calculus class easier by a long shot! Would definitely recommend it for people with attention problems."
Here's a look at the other nootropics and medical compounds you can best stack with it.
It's always better to check out the nootropics offering positive reactions to the brain when taken as stacks.
- Choline. Choline is an essential brain nutrient obtained in small amounts from meat and fish and necessary for many brain functions. Stacks with choline help increase the effects felt because choline exhibits similar effects.
- Alpha GPC. Alpha GPC is the common name for L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine. It is a natural cholinergic with cognitive enhancing and neuroprotective properties. It occurs naturally but is also available as a supplement to reduce fatigue.
- Sulbutiamine. Sulbutiamine is a vitamin B1 synthetic derivative used to improve sharpness, alertness, motivation and reduce anxiety. It readily crosses the blood-brain barrier to stimulate neurotransmitters to make you better. It also sharpens your memory, decision-making, learning abilities, and problem-solving skills. Stacking phenylpiracetam with sulbutiamine helps induce much better feelings.
Where To Buy Phenylpiracetam Powder & Capsules?
If you wonder where you can buy Phenylpiracetam, it's available at many online stores, but not all of them can be trusted.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Your questions about Phenylpiracetam answered.
How To Take Phenylpiracetam?
The suggested Phenylpiracetam amount is usually 100-200mg taken orally for 2-3 doses max a day.
How Long Does It Last?
The effects of Phenylpiracetam can last about 6-10 hours, but it requires about 30 hours to leave your system entirely.
Is Phenylpiracetam A Stimulant?
Yes, Phenylpiracetam is a stimulant.
How Does It Make You Feel?
The supplement will make you motivated and energized.
However, the absorption levels vary between people.
Is It Similar To Adderall?
NO, though they may react the same, Phenylpiracetam doesn't exhibit such intense psychostimulant actions.
Phenylpiracetam helps improve cognitive function and ability, while Adderall is a psychostimulant used for treating ADHD and narcolepsy while improving cognitive decline.
While Phenylpiracetam exhibits benign side effects, Adderall may affect cardiovascular health, which causes stroke if taken in high dosages.
Phenylpiracetam does seem to be a potent drug with potential results. However, like any supplement, it has some risks. The trick lies in administering the right amount and stack. And, as mentioned earlier, it's better to take it when required and not every day.
Phenylpiracetam reviews mention that if taken responsibly, in the recommended quantity, cycling, and stacking, it will help improve your focus and energy levels, which can be necessary both mentally and physically.