Phenylpiracetam. This should be the first word that comes to mind if you are looking for nootropics to help boost your focus and energy to tackel mental challenges.
Or if you want to improve your energy levels for better physical performance in sports.
Read this Phenylpiracetam review to learn more about the correct dosage, how to use it, how to stack it up, and much more!
What Is Phenylpiracetam?
Phenylpiracetam [R] is a new cognitive enhancing drug of the racetam family with the chemical structure 2-oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl acetamide. It seems to not only boost your memory and cognitive functions but even improves your physical strength [R].
Phenylpiracetam is sold under the Russian brand names Phenotropil and Carphedon.
Phenylpiracetam 30-60 times more potent to its derivative nootropic drug Piracetam, and is rather popular amongst nootropics users. Besides, there is additional evidence that Phenylpiracetam capsules can help reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
|Effects||Stress relief, brain protection, improved attention and focus, prevent convulsions|
|Potential Side Effects||Headache, irritability, fogging, insomnia, depression|
|Common Dosage||100 - 200 mg daily|
|Money Back Guarantee||30 days|
|Best Vendor||Click Here ›|
Phenylpiracetam may not be prescribed as a pharmaceutical in the USA, but as it's an uncontrolled and unscheduled drug, it's technically legal to use without a prescription. It's however, not FDA approved for any specific medical form.
What Is The Use Of Phenylpiracetam?
When it comes to uses, Phenylpiracetam has quite a few! It acts as a psychostimulant like Adderall to make you more alert but in a calm manner. Like most other nootropics, it helps boost your memory for better memory recall and storage. You even think quicker and speak more fluently and directly.
ALSO READ: The Brain Pill: Is It Any Good?
Just like Piracetam, Phenylpiracetam helps with anxiety and depression disorders by lifting your mood and calming you down. Clinical trials and research have also proven that Phenylpiracetam increases motivation and desire and that it is more potent than amphetamines at increasing operant behavior. It also helps with the treatment of cognitive decline.
Benefits & Effects
- Stress relief: Short term stress can lead to a lack of creativity and focus but can hamper your health if not treated in time. The drug helps here by optimizing neural transmissions and, in the process, reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improves mobility and motor function: The nootropic can help keep the mind and body coordinate even when the brain is tired. It, in turn, improves motor-functioning, coordination, locomotor activity, brain function, and mobility.
- Brain protection: Phenylpiracetam capsules protect the vital brain and nerve system's nerves and neurotransmitters. In the process, it thwarts degenerative mental conditions and makes the mind more resilient and anti-amnesic.
- Better memory: Its neuroprotective capacity effect improves memory retention and prevents amnesia and helps provide immediate access to stored information.
- Improved attention and focus: Phenylpiracetam sets the brain and body for improved cognition, focus, and attention.
- Prevents convulsions: Studies and animal research have proven that the drug helps treat convulsion and all types of seizures and epilepsy. Phenylpiracetam can reduce paresis or the loss of voluntary motor control and improves conditions where coordination is lost.
- Induces weight loss: Preliminary examination proves that Phenylpiracetam can help treat hyperglycemias by helping you stop gaining weight and improve your quality of life.
How Does Phenylpiracetam Work In The Brain?
Phenylpiracetam is based on Piracetam, but with a phenyl group attached which improves its absorption. The phenyl derivative also exhibits the following functions, with minimal adverse effects:
- Increasing the number of serotonin, GABA, and dopamine receptors which help balance mood and have anti-anxiety effects.
- Activating and increasing NMDA and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors responsible for improving cognitive functions like memory.
- Inhibiting dopamine reuptake transporters to increase the brain's dopamine levels and improve mood and motivation.
- Increasing the growth protein brain-derived neurotrophic factors which promote the creation and development of brain cells
- Selectively reducing activation of brain cells that control movement to reduce seizures hypothetically.
- Increasing the brain's alpha-and beta-wave activity that's associated with cognitive processes like alertness and mental coordination
Dosage Of Phenylpiracetam
Phenylpiracetam comes in powder and capsule form designed for oral intake and sometimes stacked with other daily supplements. The typical dose is taking about 100 to 200 mg, at a maximum of 3 times a day.
Researchers, however, suggest starting with a conservative Phenylpiracetam dosage and building up from there. Users report a quick tolerance to the drug, which is why it's better to be taken occasionally, and not every day.
Like with Piracetam and any other nootropics in the Racetam family, there are few Phenylpiracetam side effects. These are usually because of interactions with medications or other nootropics, and knowing the dangers of Phenylpiracetam can protect you from possible harm.
At high doses or with bad nootropic stacks you may experience:
- Excessive anger
- Emotional instability
The complaints are minimal and typical with people who take Phenylpiracetam regularly, and for a prolonged period. It is always better to consult your doctor for proper medical advice before starting any supplement.
You can better understand how Phenylpiracetam works for cognitive enhancement if you take a look at the reported experiences and reviews of Reddit users:
"Ido n'tKnowButchy Instd" reported:
"When taking this supplement it is strongly advised to start with as low of an effective dose as possible. Most people seem to have initial results starting as low as 100 mg of Phenyl piracetam per day. Please also understand that this supplement does result in tolerance, so it should not be taken every day or on a long-term basis. The best way to dose Phenyl piracetam would be on a cycle, maybe a few days a week, then a week or two layoff. Stack it with something like Alpha GPC, Sulbutiamine, or another Nootropic/Racetam. Phenylpiracetam is equally as effective if it is only used on an as-needed basis, to help study for an important test or when you want a very focused and intense workout."
"Today I stacked 150 mg of Phenylpiracetam with a 100 mg/200 mg caffeine/theanine capsule and I can't say what I'm feeling right now is placebo. Sort of like a vyvanse lite without the robotic emotion dulling. Definitely enjoying this combo since it's making my calculus class easier by a long shot! Would definitely recommend for people with attention problems."
You should, at this point of our review, have a good understanding of how Phenylpiracetam works. Here's a look at the other nootropics and medical drugs you can best stack with it.
It's always better to check out the nootropics offering positive reactions to the brain when taken as stacks.
- Choline. Choline is an essential brain nutrient obtained in small amounts from meat and fish and necessary for many brain functions. Nootropic stacks with choline help increase the effects felt because choline exhibits similar nootropic benefits.
- Alpha GPC. Alpha GPC is the common name for L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine. It is a natural cholinergic with cognitive enhancing and neuroprotective properties. It occurs naturally but is also available as a supplement to reduce fatigue.
- Sulbutiamine. Sulbutiamine is a vitamin B1 synthetic derivative used for improved focus, energy, motivation, and to reduce anxiety. It readily crosses the blood-brain barrier to stimulate neurotransmitters to make you feel better. It also sharpens your memory, decision making, and learning abilities and problem-solving skills. Stacking phenylpiracetam with sulbutiamine helps induce much better feelings.
Where To Buy Phenylpiracetam Powder & Capsules?
If you wonder where you can buy Phenylpiracetam, it's available at many online stores, but not all of them can be trusted.
This is the best place to buy Phenylpiracetam, thanks to their excellent quality and for selling 100% pure nootropics. There's also a 100% money-back guarantee, and they guarantee for its purity (CoA is provided for every batch).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Your questions about Phenylpiracetam answered.
How To Take Phenylpiracetam?
The suggested Phenylpiracetam dose is usually 100-200mg per dose and taken 2-3 doses max a day. However, as its tolerance builds up quickly, it's better to use it only when you need it instead of making it a part of your daily stack. It's better to take less frequently, like once or twice a week.
How Long Does It Last?
You can usually notice it after an hour of taking it. The effects of Phenylpiracetam can last about 6-10 hours but it requires about 30 hours to entirely leave your system. That's why it's better not to take it every day. Its half life is 5 hours.
Is Phenylpiracetam A Stimulant?
Yes, Phenylpiracetam is a stimulant.
How Does It Make You Feel?
The most remarkable effect is how Phenylpiracetam helps increase your level of mental energy. So if you were someone who felt mentally sluggish, taking the nootropic will help make you feel rejuvenated. Most people notice the effects after an hour or so of taking it.
However, the absorption levels vary between people, and some may even notice something soon after taking it.
Is It Similar To Adderall?
No, the two nootropics are different in functions and benefits. Though they may 'feel' the same, Phenylpiracetam doesn't exhibit such intense psychostimulant actions.
Using Phenylpiracetam helps improve cognitive function and ability, while Adderall is a psychostimulant used for treating ADHD and narcolepsy.
As this substance is unregulated in the US, it's sold as a dietary supplement, while Adderall is a tightly controlled schedule II drug.
While Phenylpiracetam exhibits benign side effects, Adderall may affect cardiovascular health and be neurotic if taken in high doses.
Looking at its features and benefits in review, Phenylpiracetam does seem to be a potent drug with potential benefits. However, like any nootropic or supplement, it has some risks. The trick lies in taking the right dose and stack. And, as mentioned earlier, it's better to take it when required and not every day.
Phenylpiracetam reviews mention it has a few documented negative effects and is readily available at affordable prices. There's also the money-back guarantee you can use if you find you are not happy with the supplement.
If taken responsibly, in the recommended dosage, cycling, and stacking, Phenylpiracetam will definitely help improve your focus and energy levels, which can be necessary both mentally and physically.