In this Nefiracetam review, we'll look at what it is, how it works, and what benefits you can expect from taking this relatively unknown racetam. We also go over the recommended dosage, potential side effects, and where to buy Nefiracetam online.
What is Nefiracetam?
Daiichi Pharmaceutical created Nefiracetam [R] in the 1990s. The synthetic compound was created to provide anti-anxiety effects in addition to being a cognitive enhancer. Nefiracetam is more potent derivative of Piracetam.
It is fat-soluble and was developed for patients suffering from cerebrovascular disorders. The phase II trials were held in the United States in 1999. The medication was used to treat cognitive disorders caused by stroke, abulia, and dementia.
Nefiracetam belongs to the racetam family of cognitive enhancers. Its core contains a pyrrolidone nucleus, similar to Aniracetam. Nefiracetam, on the other hand, is frequently compared to Piracetam, which has a phenyl group and two methyl groups added to the amine.
Nefiracetam is classified as a cholinergic compound, which means it mimics acetylcholine's action and affects acetylcholine levels in the brain. Nefiracetam is currently available in Japan as a prescription drug and as a supplement in the United States.
|Effects||Improve memory, reduced anxiety, focus|
|Potential Side Effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, anxiety, fatigue, stomach issues|
|Half-Life||3 - 5 hours|
|Common Dosage||150 - 450 mg daily|
|Content||40 tablets x 100 mg|
|Money Back Guarantee||Case-by-case|
|Best Vendor||Click Here ›|
What are the Benefits of Nefiracetam?
Nefiracetam is a new nootropic with a lot of potential benefits. It could help with memory, focus, and learning. It may also aid in the treatment of anxiety and depression.
- Improved memory. Memory loss can have many causes, from brain trauma to aging. Nefiracetam helps by increasing levels of protein kinase C (PKC) and CaM Kinase II, which are important for memory formation. In addition, nefiracetam helps improve memory and learning by increasing synaptic activity of NMDA and AMPA receptors [R].
- Reduced anxiety. When you take Nefiracetam, there's an uptick in PKS. This protein plays a role in regulating anxiety, and further studies have found that the drug could also be effective against depression by activating CaM kinases.
- Brain neurons protection. Nefiracetam can help protect brain neurons by increasing neuropeptide NGF (nerve growth factor) levels. This is responsible for the healthy growth and protection of existing brain neurons. Diseases that cause the unnatural death of brain neurons, such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or Huntington's disease, can be mitigated by increased levels of NGF. Additionally, stroke or spinal cord injury can also lead to the death of brain neurons, however, nefiracetam provides hope in the form of protection.
- Reduced stress. Nefiracetam intake has been shown to increase neurotransmitters in the brain. This, in turn, provides better concentration and helps manage stress and mood.
- Improved focus. After taking Nefiracetam, patients report feeling more focused and clear-headed. They also say they have an easier time thinking quickly and expressing themselves clearly.
- Better visual acuity. Not only does it help you process information more efficiently, but you'll also find that your surroundings look more appealing. And as an added bonus, you'll feel more awake and alert.
Nefiracetam has several effects on the brain that work together to relieve stress and improve cognition. This includes reducing anxiety, improving cell communication, and enhancing the effects of neurotransmitters.
This is how it works:
- Neurotransmitters. Nefiracetam is a GABAergic that stabilizes GABA levels to reduce anxiety. It also prolongs the openings of calcium channels to maintain the activity of neurotransmitters, which improves memory.
- Neuroprotection. Nefiracetam works to control NMDA signals, and because of this, the levels of glutamate in the brain are also balanced. Glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter, and too much of it can damage neurons. This drug works similarly to galantamine, which also modulates glutamate levels.
- Acetylcholine. This is a neurotransmitter that helps in brain activity. It is a chemical that enables the signals to pass from one neuron to another. It is used to transmit the signals between the nerves of the brain. This transmits messages to the muscles and helps in smooth coordination and transmission of signals in the central nervous system.
Dosage and How to Take Nefiracetam
Although no standard dose has been established, most users take three doses ranging from 150 mg to 450 mg throughout the day. It is more effective to measure the drug in three equal doses to better assess the appropriate dosage for each individual. The effects, according to reports, begin 30 to 60 minutes after oral administration.
The dosage is simple to calculate because it is available in tablet and capsule forms ranging from 400 mg to 600 mg. You can increase your daily dose to 1,200 mg.
Make sure you've eaten a meal high in healthy fats before taking the medication. You could also take it with a tablespoon of olive or coconut oil.
People typically report that effects may occur after 7 consecutive days of taking Nefiracetam.
What are the Side Effects of Nefiracetam?
Nefiracetam is a non-addictive nootropic compound. It may, however, have some side effects. According to studies, the majority of the side effects are minor and will go away with time. Headache, nausea, vertigo, vision problems, and motion sickness are the most common side effects.
The most common of these is a headache. If you don't take it with a choline supplement, this can happen. However, clinical research on animals shows that long-term use at the recommended dose has no toxic effects. Furthermore, according to research, this supplement may actually enhance the central nervous system depressant activities of some drugs, such as Aclidinium.
Reddit has become a popular forum for people to share their Nefiracetam experiences. It is well-known as a nootropic for its ability to improve cognitive function. Let's look at how it has affected users:
According to crogenroler:
“This is a personal favorite of mine. When using amphetamine and losing some sleep I tend to get a bit out there. With nefir I become clear headed and fully capable. I suspect nefir would be good for schizophrenia and other related mental ills. nefir also adds to verbal fluency for me.”
According to crashrashh:
“Normally when I'm studying, I would have to go back and review multiple times to be able to fully memorize the material, but with nefiracetam, it's just so easy to get the information in my memory and to be able to recall it with no effort. I find it to be non-stimulatory, and it has subtle effect in terms mind clarity and focus, but if you pair it with studying, it makes it so easy to grasp all the concepts and materials with less effort.”
If you want to learn more about what others have experienced with Nefiracetam, there are a number of ways to go about researching user experiences. You can look for online forums where people discuss their experiences, or you can read reviews and testimonials from people who have used the product. You can also speak to your doctor or another medical professional to get their opinion on whether or not Nefiracetam is right for you.
What Are the Best Nefiracetam Stacks?
Nootropics in the racetam family may cause headaches due to a decrease in choline levels in the brain. To avoid this, it is advised to take choline supplement stacks such as Alpha GPC or CPD-Choline. These supplements help to maintain optimal acetylcholine levels in the brain and prevent burnout and headaches.
Where to Buy Nefiracetam Online?
If you want to get your hands on the smart drug Nefiracetam and buy its powder, capsule, or tablet forms from trusted vendors, look no further.
PureRawz sells nootropics with verified certificates of analysis.
They have been providing legitimate supplements of the highest quality and have always strived for excellence to serve their customers better.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Even without human clinical trials, people are still curious about Nefiracetam and how it works. Let's answer some of the common questions about this drug.
Is Nefiracetam Safe?
Nefiracetam is well-tolerated and considered safe to use, even at high doses. However, as with any supplement, it is always best to get medical advice if you are experiencing any adverse effects or if you are taking other supplements along with this one.
Nefiracetam vs. Piracetam
Nefiracetam is a derivative of Piracetam. Having similar pharmacological structure, both of them have neuroprotective features. It aids in improved cognitive function and prevents brain damage.
It's fat-soluble while Piracetam is water-soluble making it easier for the former to modulate excitatory and inhibitory synaptic transmission.
These are the other benefits that are not shared with Piracetam.
- Prolongs the opening of calcium channels in neurons responsible for long-term memories.
- Boosts protein kinase C alpha for long-term potentiation.
- Activates Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (CaMKII) which is responsible for memory formation.
- Boosts acetylcholine receptors in the hippocampus for the glutamate release enhancing the quality of memory formation.
The mentioned memory enhancing benefits of Nefiracetam, it is considered as a more potent nootropic than Piracetam.
Nefiracetam vs. Aniracetam
While Nefiracetam is a derivative of Piracetam, it is known to be more potent than the latter.
Structurally, Nefiracetam and Aniracetam are said to have a closer similarity. Both belong to the racetam family and are fat-soluble.
Fat-soluble molecules are more potent compared to water-soluble ones. It works best in balancing brain chemicals for enhanced cognitive function.
Some users who have tried both supplements prefer Nefiracetam. Although they do not feel an immediate response, they say once the effects kick in, it lasts longer and they feel better.
It's not a quick remedy for memory loss. Research shows that it has to be taken at least 7 days to experience any difference in cognition.
Other users claim that they feel more focused after a few hours of taking the drug.
The result varies for each individual but the sure thing is, it works wonders in the brain compared to Aniracetam.
Nefiracetam belongs to the racetam family, but it has more advantages than the other racetams. Nefiracetam has improved brain-enhancing properties that target GABA, glutamate, and acetylcholine potentiation. All of these neurotransmitters are concerned with the formation of long-term memory.
More research is needed to determine its effectiveness, but people, particularly students and young professionals, are frequent users. It is used by neuro hackers to improve memory, focus, and learning abilities. The supplement's original purpose as an anti-memory loss medication has given way to its other highly sought-after benefits.