If you are looking for an affordable version of Qualia Mind, stick around and read this analysis of Qualia Focus to find out how it is different and why it is a comprehensive nootropic supplement for improving cognition and optimizing energy levels.
Qualia Mind by Neurohacker Collective has compounds that are known to improve brain functions, focus, alertness, and logical thinking. Surprisingly, using its cheaper version also claims the same benefits.
Let’s dive in and know more about how you can gain by taking this dietary supplement and how it differs from Qualia Mind.
What is Qualia Focus?
Qualia products have all the essential ingredients for improving brain performance. Because of its inevitable rise to popularity, the nootropics community would readily recommend Focus Qualia Mind to refer to the two products if you are looking for a smart drug.
While Qualia Mind has 28 active ingredients, Focus has 24, composed of amino acids, adaptogens, vitamins, and other essentials. It has pyrroloquinoline quinone that is commonly found in soil or human breast milk. Qualia Neurohacker reviews show that this product’s total composition improves cognitive function and promotes brain health effectively.
The subject supplement can provide the mental clarity you need at work or with tasks that require great attention.
This nootropic product can make you feel confident with your tasks at hand.
Read more about this Qualia supplement review.
How Does Qualia Focus Work?
This Qualia version works by strengthening, creating new connections, and protecting neurons. It contains a brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) that increases neurotrophin production.
BDNF is essential in neuroplasticity and neurogenesis. These processes are necessary for the brain to make new neurons and strengthen the connections between them.
The product increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). cAMP creates new memories and strengthens neuron connections necessary for learning and memory creation.
An in-depth look into its components shows the presence of acetylcholine precursors like alpha-GPC. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter essential for learning, memory, alertness, and attention.
Besides acetylcholine, one vital neurotransmitter that is being optimized is dopamine. Dopamine increases a person’s short-term memory, learning, motivation, and decision-making skills.
Benefits and Effects
Like Qualia Mind, this cheaper version provides neuroprotection as it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds.
The other known benefits of Qualia products are:
- Longer focus
- Increased motivation and drive
- Support concentration
- Enhance memory
- Optimize learning
- Boost energy
- Protect brain health
- Improve alertness and attention
Some Qualia supplement reviews claim to love the product as they no longer experience brain fog.
Also mentioned in Qualia nootropic reviews like Qualia Mind is that users experience sustained energy all day and recall words a lot easier, which is a common sign of improved memory.
The ingredients included are 100% vegan, gluten-free, and Non-GMO.
Pantothenic acid, niacin, and the following ingredients contribute to its effectiveness as nutritional support for focus and drive.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine (250 mg) transports fats into the mitochondria for energy and increasing acetylcholine levels to boost cognitive function. Its essentials include improved attention and memory in older people with dementia. Extensive study is needed to prove its effectiveness in healthy people.
- Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine or alpha-GPC (300 mg) helps cognitive function by enhancing the brain’s dopamine and acetylcholine levels.
- Artichoke leaf extract (300 mg) stops phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) activity in deactivating cAMP that improves memory.
- Bacopa monnieri leaf extract (300 mg) is a traditional herb used to enhance learning and memory. Science proved that its extract may reduce anxiety and protect the brain from increasing acetylcholine activities and oxidative stress.
- B Vitamin essentials convert fats and carbohydrates from food into energy. Vitamin B6 (20 mg) helps convert L-DOPA precursor into dopamine, while Vitamin B12 essentials (1000 mcg) builds red blood cells to deliver oxygen to neurons.
- Caffeine (90 mg) acts as a brain stimulant with energizing results while blocking fatigue signals and triggers wakefulness and alertness.
- Celastrus paniculatus seed extract (60 mg) is an Ayurvedic medicine for anti-inflammation and working memory.
- Coleus forskohlii root (20 mg) increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) levels that form new neural connections.
- DL-Phenylalanine (300 mg), converted into tyrosine, is used to make dopamine improve motivation and emotional resilience.
- Ginkgo biloba essentials (50 mg) is used for cognitive difficulties, precisely pattern recognition in the elderly.
- Huperzia Serrata (5 mg) has Huperzine-A that stops enzymes in destroying acetylcholine neurotransmitters and protects the brain against toxic insults.
- L-theanine (200 mg) increases GABA levels to improve attention and focus, relaxation, and reduce anxiety.
- The use of L-theanine prevents the increase of blood pressure and improves brain blood flow.
- Mucuna Pruriens (100 mg) has high L-DOPA levels that consistently provide dopamine and positive effects on motivation and focus, as proven by research.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (250 mg) makes norepinephrine and dopamine. It is used to battle extreme mental and physical stress and enhances cognitive function.
- Rhodiola Rosea (150 mg) reduces stress and inflammation, promotes blood flow, and enhances mental and physical performance by increasing acetylcholine activity.
- Taurine (200 mg) contributes to healthy muscle, heart, and brain. It may reduce anxiety and fights caffeine’s adverse effects.
- Theobromine (100 mg) is similar to caffeine, one of the alertness-boosting compounds.
- Uridine (200 mg) makes cell membranes necessary for neuronal communication.
- Vitamin C essentials (100 mg) improve the immune system and brain health by providing antioxidants. Research shows that it helps in making norepinephrine for the creation of new neurons.
- Vitamin D3 (25 mcg) improves bone health and increases the absorption of calcium. It may also improve learning and attention.
Like Qualia Mind and other nootropics, one or two of this product’s formulas cause side effects like nausea, headaches, and tiredness.
These Focus formula side effects may vary from one person to another due to different brain chemistry and factors affecting cognitive performance.
To avoid adverse effects, Qualia suggests taking the time to consult a doctor before use. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness.
Qualia Mind vs. Focus
The 24 essentials of this formula pills are relatively lesser compared to its parent nootropic, Qualia Mind. This feature makes it more affordable than the Mind Qualia.
Both the Qualia Mind and Focus have similarities in ingredients. Still, Qualia Mind has more focused ingredients in improving cell and mitochondrial membranes. Qualia Mind is designed to generate more power to fuel cell's biochemical reactions.
Qualia Mind has a caffeine-free version, while Qualia Focus doesn't have that alternative. If you’re a new nootropic user, Qualia Focus is an affordable and better option than Qualia Mind, with also proven benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Let us give you more information and answer some of your questions through the following FAQs.
Does Qualia Work 5 Days After Dosing?
Users of this formula focus pills must take Qualia capsules for 5 days straight and then stop for one to two days to allow the body to adapt and change some of its mental functions.
Most Qualia Neurohacker review states a significant change in their focus and concentration in a time of 40 minutes after taking capsules of Qualia Focus.
Can You Get a Qualia Coupon Code?
Buyers of Qualia Focus and Qualia Mind may use coupon codes to get a specific discount. Its official website also offers free trial nootropics for a particular time limit.
Users who apply coupon codes on their purchase of Qualia products get a 15% discount on their first order and 10% off on the next orders.
Neurohacker Collective Pricing: Why is Qualia So Expensive?
Qualia nootropics use ingredients with the absolute highest grade form. The 24 ingredients of this product exceed the number of ingredients of a typical nootropic product while being as effective as Mind Qualia.
Both compositions of Qualia Mind and Focus cost higher than the others in the market as it guarantees users to only consume top quality nootropics.
The use of Qualia Focus nootropic supplement guarantees optimized focus, energy, memory, and learning in a short time. Neurohacker Qualia reviews show improvements as early as the first day of taking Qualia.
Most ingredients Qualia Focus has are top-end quality that is 100% vegan and backed up by clinical studies. It is gluten-free and Non-GMO like Qualia Mind.
However, the medicinal use of Qualia Mind and this product has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.