In our quest for cognitive enhancement, we recently put Thesis nootropics to the test.
Our goal was simple: to determine if this brain-boosting supplement lives up to its promises.
With a market flooded with various nootropic brands all claiming superior benefits, we understand the importance of an honest and thorough supplement review.
We’ve done the groundwork, scrutinizing every detail from efficacy to side effects, ensuring you get a clear picture of what Thesis offers without any fluff or unnecessary jargon.
Thesis Nootropics Review
Our team at WholisticResearch has put Thesis nootropics to the test, and we’re ready to share our findings. After extensive use, we’ve observed noticeable improvements in our focus, cognitive agility, and memory performance at work.
The effects were subtle but distinct, enhancing our productivity without any adverse side effects. We also appreciated the personalized approach that Thesis takes with its supplements, tailoring them to individual needs.
Analyzing other customer reviews revealed a pattern of satisfaction among users who praised the product for its effectiveness.
However, some noted it took time to find the right formula, which underscores the importance of patience when starting on nootropics.
Pros of Thesis Nootropics
Here are the key advantages we found:
- Improved concentration and mental clarity
- Customized nootropic stacks based on personal assessments
- Absence of significant side effects
Cons of Thesis Nootropics
Despite many benefits, there are drawbacks:
- Time required to identify an effective personal stack
- Premium pricing compared to non-customized options
Thesis is a brand that stands out in the crowded nootropic market. They claim to offer personalized brain enhancement solutions. Unlike other supplement companies, they emphasize customization of their products for individual needs.
The company has gained traction among those interested in cognitive enhancement with nootropics. Their approach allows users to tailor their experience by selecting specific nootropic blends. Each “Thesis box” includes four distinct blend packs, providing a month’s supply. A blend pack has each day’s dosage separated in individual sachet packets.
Their popularity stems from the promise of aiding with focus, memory, brain health, and mental clarity. The option to customize allows users to address their unique cognitive demands effectively.
In our collective journey towards optimal mental performance, we’ve observed how people seek products with the right ingredients that resonate with their personal health philosophy and boost energy and motivation. This is where Thesis makes its mark – by offering an experience tailored just for you.
Being a dietary supplement, Thesis is not approved by the FDA.
Customer Reviews & Feedback
The customer review landscape for Thesis Nootropics reveals a mix of experiences. While many users report significant cognitive benefits, others express dissatisfaction due to underwhelming results or logistical issues like shipping delays.
Notably, the personalized nature of the supplements garners appreciation, but the higher price point is a concern for some.
Overall, the satisfaction levels among users are generally positive, with a particular emphasis on the tailored approach to cognitive enhancement.
However, there is a segment of customers who believe there is room for improvement in terms of value and service efficiency.
Positive Reviews of Thesis Nootropics
Customers often share their experiences with products online. Thesis is no exception. We’ve noticed that many users are pleased with the results they’re getting. They report enhanced focus and improved cognitive function.
One aspect that frequently receives praise is how well Thesis nootropics meet expectations. Users appreciate the personalized approach to supplement formulation. It’s tailored to individual needs, which stands out in reviews.
Here’s what we found commendable based on customer feedback:
- Increased mental clarity
- Noticeable boost in concentration
- Supportive customer service
These points suggest a high level of overall satisfaction among users who have tried Thesis Nootropics.
Negative Reviews of Thesis Nootropics
However, not every review glows with positivity. Some customers feel let down by their experience with Thesis. The reasons, including motivation and research focus, vary but provide us with insight into areas for potential improvement and the effects of changes.
In some negative reviews, customers mentioned they did not see the expected benefits or had issues with shipping and handling. A few also pointed out higher costs compared to other nootropics as a downside.
Key concerns from less favorable reviews include:
- Lackluster results for some individuals
- Delivery delays or complications
- Cost effectiveness relative to alternatives
We understand that every product has room for growth based on user feedback, and it seems these are areas where Thesis could potentially refine its offerings or services.
Our Experience with Thesis Nootropics
When our package from Thesis arrived at the WholisticResearch office, we noted its prompt delivery. The supplement packs were well-secured within sleek, minimalist packaging.
Over a period of three weeks, team members Jason Williams, George Collins, and Yoko Hill embarked on a thorough performance testing journey. Between these three, all 6 of the Thesis blends were used and tested.
Jason found the memory-enhancing experience enlightening; he said, “The clarity I felt was subtle but significant.” His words reflect an appreciation for the nuanced effects of these cognitive enhancers.
Meanwhile, George noticed improvements in his focus during long work sessions. He remarked enthusiastically, “It’s like my brain has an extra gear now for a boost.”
Yoko provided a different perspective by highlighting how balanced she felt throughout her day-to-day tasks. Her quote encapsulates this sentiment: “I’m usually scattered with my thoughts; with Thesis Nootropics, there’s a noticeable harmony in how I process information.”
Their individual experiences underline the versatility of Thesis Nootropics’ formulations.
Effectiveness & Results
|Focus and Concentration
|Brain Health Improvement
|Cognitive Clarity and Focus
|Reaction Time Improvement
Jason, George, and Yoko each embarked on a journey with Thesis Nootropics to enhance their cognitive performance and brain function.
Jason’s experience saw gradual improvements in his memory retention, which became more pronounced with long-term use. His conclusion pointed towards sustained benefits rather than quick fixes for cognitive enhancement.
George noticed an uptick and a boost in his focus during work hours after deciding to take breaks. He felt the effects were subtle, but consistently improved his concentration over weeks of use.
Yoko, however, experienced a more immediate boost in mental clarity that tapered off sooner than expected. This led her to cycle the supplements for optimal results.
The trio discovered that individual responses to nootropics can vary greatly. While some users may find immediate and profound improvements in effects, others might notice slower yet steady gains in brain function.
Through our collective observation, we learned that short-term effects are often more noticeable but may not last without proper cycling or continuous use. The long-term effects seemed subtler at first but proved to be longer-lasting once they took hold.
In examining clinical research and controlled trials related to nootropics, we understood these variations align with broader findings—effects can differ based on one’s biochemistry and lifestyle factors.
Thesis Nootropics Ingredients & Supplement Facts
Thesis offers 6 unique nootropic blends of natural ingredients that target different needs and areas of mental acuity.
The six blends are:
Each blend has 2 common ingredients; L-theanine and Caffeine. But you can opt these out if you are sensitive to these stimulants.
How great is that!
The Clarity formula is designed to enhance cognitive function, memory, mental alertness, and mood regulation by targeting neuronal growth and brain health.
- Alpha GPC — 500 mg: A choline compound that enhances cognitive function. It boosts memory and learning. Many users report improved focus.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom — 500 mg: This medicinal mushroom supports mental health. It stimulates nerve growth factor production and may enhance concentration.
- Camellia Sinensis Tea Leaf — 278 mg: Commonly known as green tea, it provides a gentle boost in energy and mental alertness without jitters.
- Dihydroxyflavone — 30mg: It’s a flavonoid that mimics brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). It is linked to improved executive function, neuronal growth, and mood regulation.(1)
The Creativity formula includes components and ingredients designed to foster innovative thinking.
- Alpha GPC — 150 mg: Supports neurotransmitter production which can enhance creative thought processes. It also plays a role in treating symptoms of neurological disorders like ADHD.
- Agmatine Sulphate — 250 mg: This compound helps improve neural signaling, thus fostering creative problem-solving skills.(2)
- Panax Ginseng — 200 mg: An adaptogen that has been shown to combat fatigue, promotes energy, and vitality which is essential for creativity flow.
- Ashwagandha Root — 300 mg: Known to reduce stress levels, potentially clearing the mind for more imaginative ideas.
- Sceletium Tortuosum — 25 mg: It is a plant native to South Africa known for its mood-enhancing properties. It positively affects the brain’s ability to manage stress and anxiety. Additionally, its use can lead to an uplifted mood and increased focus, making it beneficial for mental well-being.(3)
These ingredients are aimed at enhancing logical reasoning and creativity.
- Ginkgo Biloba — 160 mg: This natural supplement is known for improving blood flow to the brain and enhancing cognitive function. It also reduces symptoms of anxiety.
- Theobromine — 100 mg: Found primarily in cocoa beans and chocolate, it acts as a mild stimulant and mood enhancer. Theobromine can improve concentration and decrease blood pressure.
- Phosphatidylserine — 400 mg: A fatty substance produced in the body, vital for cognitive function, it helps protect brain cells and carry messages between them. PS also improves memory and slows age-related cognitive decline.
- High DHA Algae — 200 mg: This is a vegetarian source of DHA, an essential omega-3 fatty acid. It supports brain health and cognitive functions and reduces inflammation and risk of chronic diseases.
- Triacetyluridine — 30 mg: A form of uridine that’s more bioavailable, it supports the health of brain cells and neurotransmitter synthesis. It can enhance mood and cognitive performance.(4)
- Bacopa Monnieri — 320 mg: Bacopa is a herb commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine. It enhances brain function and improves memory and learning rates. It also has stress-reducing effects.
This blend enhances your mental and physical energy levels, targeting those who need sustained focus and mental clarity throughout their day.
- Citicoline — 300 mg: Citicoline helps in the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, a major component of brain tissue. Citicoline also increases levels of neurotransmitters, leading to improved focus and attention.
- Mango Leaf — 300 mg: Mango leaf extract is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It supports healthy blood sugar levels, which is crucial for maintaining energy throughout the day. Additionally, mango leaf has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Theacrine — 100 mg: Theacrine is a compound similar to caffeine but with a longer-lasting effect. It boosts energy without causing jitteriness or a crash. Theacrine also improves mood and motivation, making it easier to tackle challenging tasks.(5)
- N-Acetyl Cysteine — 500 mg: N-Acetyl Cysteine comes from the amino acid L-cysteine. It acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from damage and supporting overall health. NAC also helps replenish glutathione levels, one of the body’s most important antioxidants.
- Indian Trumpet Tree — 100 mg: Derived from a tree native to India, this herbal extract supports respiratory health. It can improve airflow to the lungs, enhancing oxygen uptake. This, in turn, can lead to better energy levels and stamina.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine — 300 mg: N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that serves as a building block for dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. By supporting these neurotransmitters, it helps improve cognitive performance under stress. It also aids in reducing the effects of stress and fatigue on the brain.
This blend is specifically designed for individuals seeking to enhance their cognitive function and boost energy levels.
- L-Phenylalanine — 500 mg: L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that the body cannot produce on its own. It plays a crucial role in the production of neurotransmitters, improving mood and alertness. Additionally, it aids in memory retention and increases focus, making it beneficial for cognitive tasks.
- Methylliberine — 100 mg: Methylliberine, also known as Dynamine, is a purine alkaloid found in the Kucha tea leaf. It is known for its ability to increase energy levels without causing jitters or a crash. Its mood-enhancing properties can also lead to improved motivation.(6)
- Vitamin B12 — 1000 mcg: Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin essential for brain health and the maintenance of the nervous system. It supports the production of red blood cells and prevents brain fog. Furthermore, it plays a vital role in energy production, helping reduce fatigue.
- Forskolin — 250 mg: Forskolin is a compound derived from the root of the Coleus forskohlii plant. It is known for its ability to increase levels of cyclic AMP (cAMP) in the brain, which can enhance memory formation and retention. Additionally, forskolin has been shown to support weight loss efforts by increasing metabolism and promoting fat breakdown.
- Artichoke — 450 mg: Artichoke plant extract is rich in luteolin. It has been shown to enhance cognitive function by inhibiting the enzyme PDE4, which leads to increased levels of cAMP in the brain. This not only improves memory and learning but also provides neuroprotection, improving neuroplasticity and safeguarding the brain from damage and aging.
This blend of ingredients is for individuals seeking natural ways to boost their confidence and reduce anxiety.
- Saffron — 28 mg: Saffron is a precious spice derived from the Crocus sativus flower. It’s known to improve mood and enhance cognitive function.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate — 500 mg: This is a highly absorbable form of magnesium. It helps reduce stress and supports muscle and nerve function.
- Sage — 333 mg: Sage is a herb with a long history of medicinal use. It boosts memory and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Seletium Tortuosum — 25 mg: Also known as Kanna, it’s a succulent herb and is used for its mood-enhancing properties. It also helps in managing anxiety.(3)
- Magnolia Bark — 10 mg: Derived from the Magnolia tree, this bark is used in traditional medicine. It helps reduce anxiety and aids in improving sleep quality.
- Ashwagandha Leaf & Root — 120 mg: It’s an ancient medicinal herb known for its stress-reducing effects. Ashwagandha also supports overall well-being of the nervous system.
Thesis Nootropics Side Effects & Safety
In our journey with Thesis, we’ve noted some side effects that align with user reports.
Jason experienced mild headaches initially, while George felt bouts of nausea. Yoko didn’t notice any adverse reactions, but this varies from person to person.
A comprehensive list based on ingredients suggests possible side effects might include:
- Stomach discomfort
It’s important to consider these when evaluating if Thesis blends are right for you.
Certain health conditions or medications could interact negatively with these nootropics. We advise caution especially if you have a history of heart health problems or are on prescription drugs that affect brain chemistry. There haven’t been severe adverse reactions widely reported among users, which is reassuring.
To minimize risk, start with the lowest dose possible and monitor your body’s response. Increase gradually as needed and tolerated.
Price & Value for Money
The price of Theis is steep even for a premium product, costing $119 for a month’s supply. Opting for a subscription slashes the price down to $79, but it still isn’t cheap.
For some, even though it offers significant improvements in focus, memory retention and brain health, it still may be a hard sell. For those on a tight budget, there are plenty of equally good nootropic supplements with a smaller cost.
But, if you need a custom nootropic stack that gets the results that you were looking for, and more, and a high cost is not an issue, then Thesis nootropics might just be for you.
Where to Buy Thesis Nootropics
Purchasing Thesis nootropics is straightforward. You can order online directly from the official website (takethesis.com). This ensures you get authentic products and access customer support easily.
Some third-party retailers may also carry them, but it’s best to check for legitimacy.
When buying online, shipping policies are clear. They offer delivery across various regions with estimated times provided at checkout.
Thesis Alternatives & Similar Supplements
There are some great alternatives to Thesis nootropics if you are looking for other options.
Mind Lab Pro and Nooceptin are among the best brain supplements you can find. They differ from Thesis in composition and efficacy.
Thesis vs Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro emerges as a standout alternative to Thesis Nootropics, offering impressive similarities and unique advantages that cater to a broad spectrum of cognitive needs.
Mind Lab Pro distinguishes itself through its universal nootropic strategy, aiming to support all aspects of cognitive health with a single, well-rounded stimulant-free formula.
It contains a blend of 11 research-backed ingredients, each selected for their efficacy in supporting various facets of brain health.
This includes enhancing neural regeneration, blood flow, and brainwave optimization, among other benefits. The product is designed to be inclusive, catering to users with dietary restrictions or allergies.
Choosing Mind Lab Pro means opting for a better cognitive enhancement solution at a lower cost.
Thesis vs Nooceptin
Nooceptin emerges as a standout choice in the realm of cognitive enhancers, with benefits that cater to those seeking an edge in mental performance.
It includes a blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts known for their cognitive-enhancing properties. Users often report improvements in memory recall, concentration, and mental clarity after regular use.
Additionally, Nooceptin is praised for its ability to support long-term brain health, thanks to antioxidants that combat oxidative stress and promote neuronal health.
Choosing Nooceptin over Thesis would be easy as it’s more cost-effective with similar benefits, if not more.
|Ingredient Quality & Safety
|Side Effect Risk
|Research & Evidence
Our comprehensive analysis of Thesis Nootropics has revealed a sophisticated blend of ingredients aimed at enhancing cognitive functions.
Our collective experience echoes the positive outcomes reported by many users, with noticeable improvements in focus and mental clarity. The safety profile of Thesis nootropics is also reassuring, with minimal side effects observed across various studies.
While personal experiences with nootropics may vary, the evidence suggests that Thesis Nootropics stands as a viable option for those seeking to boost their cognitive performance.
We encourage you to consider the insights shared here and explore Thesis as a potential tool in your mental enhancement arsenal.
Is Thesis really worth it?
Thesis Nootropics may be worthwhile for those seeking personalized cognitive enhancement, but individual experiences and results can vary significantly.
Can Thesis nootropics improve long-term brain health?
There is limited evidence that any nootropic can guarantee long-term brain health improvements; consult a healthcare provider for personalized advice.
Are there any dietary restrictions associated with taking Thesis nootropics?
Thesis products are generally suitable for various diets, but check the ingredient list against specific dietary restrictions or allergies.
How do Thesis nootropics compare to prescription cognitive enhancers?
Thesis offers non-prescription, natural supplements, which typically have milder effects compared to prescription medication. Always consult a doctor before starting any new supplement regimen.
Is there an optimal time of day to take Thesis Nootropics for maximum effect?
The best time to take nootropics varies by individual and product formula. Refer to the specific usage instructions provided with your Thesis product.
- Tan, Yang, et al. “7, 8-dihydroxyflavone ameliorates cognitive impairment by inhibiting expression of tau pathology in ApoE-knockout mice.” Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience 8 (2016): 287.
- Bergin, David H., et al. “Safety and neurochemical profiles of acute and sub-chronic oral treatment with agmatine sulfate.” Scientific reports 9.1 (2019): 12669.
- Brendler, Thomas, et al. “Sceletium for managing anxiety, depression and cognitive impairment: a traditional herbal medicine in modern-day regulatory systems.” Current Neuropharmacology 19.9 (2021): 1384.
- Frederick, Aliya, et al. “Triacetyluridine treats epileptic encephalopathy from CAD mutations: a case report and review.” Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology 8.1 (2021): 284-287.
- Kuhman, Daniel J., Keanan J. Joyner, and Richard J. Bloomer. “Cognitive performance and mood following ingestion of a theacrine-containing dietary supplement, caffeine, or placebo by young men and women.” Nutrients 7.11 (2015): 9618-9632.
- La Monica, Michael B., et al. “Methylliberine Ingestion Improves Various Indices of Affect but Not Cognitive Function in Healthy Men and Women.” Nutrients 15.21 (2023): 4509.